On distances too far to walk or to short to drive.
Zipride over to your DESTINATION
ZipRides Shared Mobility Electric Scootets only cost $1.00 to unlock and .20 cents a minute to ride.They have a distance range of about 40 miles and can reach a speed of 25 kph.They are perfect for that first mile last mile destination. Just scan the QR code located on the handle bars to access the website to download the app at the App Store or Google Play. After entering your information please scan again to start a ride. Located between the handle bars is the display screen which shows the battery level and speed of travel as shown as Kilometers per hour. It also displays the speed mode as Econo, Drive, Sport. The speeds can be changed by pressing the button below the display screen twice for each speed mode change. The throttle is on your right and the brakes are on your left. To turn on the headlights just press the button once to turn on and again to turn off.
To begin the ride you have to kick start the scooter above 5 kilometers to engage the electric motor. Now just press the throttle and adjust your speed level by pressing the button below the display twice to the one you are most comfortable with. If this is your first ride you may want to start on eco mode until you are comfortable before going faster.
When you are finished with your ride
please end your ride at a safe place to park away from traffic and not blocking sidewalks.
Please be safe and have fun!
* RULES YOU MUST FOLLOW.
* The city of Morehead and Morehead University is kind enough to allow us the convenience of riding scooters around the city and campus.
* Please abide by the following rules or your riding privliges will be terminated!
* Anyone abusing scooters in any manner such as ramping stairs or loading docks will be held responsible for damages to equipment and injuries caused to others!
* Wear a helment to prevent head injuries.
* Do not ride double.
* Maintain a safe distance from each other while riding.
*Please abide by all traffic Laws!
* Including stop signs and red lights.
* Please park in bike racks where available.
* Please do not block doors or sidewalks.
*Please do not park on lawns or landscape.
Download the ZipRide app
Quick and easy scooter booking with the ZipRides app, always at a fixed price!